≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Excessive masturbation and Hairloss.. 2Excessive masturbation and Hairloss.. 14Excessive Masturbation 8Excessive masturbation treatment 6Excessive masturbation since 12 year old now i am 21 17excessive masturbation 1nymphomania or excessive masturbation 5Suffering from bad effects of excessive masturbation causes nervous weakness, nervous exhaustion and loss of appetite. 3suffering from effects of excessive masturbation 29Suffering from bad effects of excessive masturbation - Dr. Kadwa, please help me. 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Excessive masturbation

Hello to everyone.
Drs plz help me i am 34 yrs of age suffering from incomplete erection and early discharge sometimes i loose my erection while entering into her..and discharge in 30 seconds or so
A local homeopath advised me to take
1 avena sativa 10 drops thrice a day
2. Lycopodium 30- 2 drops a day

I am feeling burning in my chest and stomach plz comment is it normal / safe ?

Plz reply
  mukaram on 2019-06-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I am so sorry for your problem. My boyfriend had the same problem. We had so many sexual problems for a year in our relationship. We tried many doctors, medications etc. But then he found a solution with one online therapist who is specialised for sex problems. He was collecting knowledge for over 10 years from many experts. At first we didn't believe, but then he cured his problem very fast. Now we have a very healthy relationship. I am here just for advice and to help you, so if you are interested I can give you his contact? I hope I helped.

Hope you get well soon.

Regards, Adrijana
alexalex 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.