Premature Ejaculation and 1-2 times Nightfall in a weekPatient Name: Ashish
Daily routine: woke up at 6 am get fresh do some study and then getting ready for office. Reach office at 9 and then come back at 7.30. Get fresh watch TV and go to bed at 10.30 to 11 PM
From Past 1.6 year I am suffering from the fissure as well as hemorrhoid. For which I am performing treatment with this forum.
Apart from this I have a problem of Premature Ejaculation and 1-2 times Nightfall in a week.
Symptom Currently I am having:
1. 1-2 times nightfall in a week or in 15 days
2. whenever excitement of sex arise ejaculation get happen after few seconds.
I used below medicine so far for my fissure and hemorrhoid.
1. Natrum mur ------3 times in two week
2. Calceria flourica-----3 times regulary in a day
After consulting Homeopathy I used below medicine
1. FP-Tabs->2-3 tablet 3 times in a day
2. John Pile B---10-12 drops 3 times a day
3. Bio Combination Engroged recta veins--3 tablet 3 times a day
4. Annovate ointment-- 2 times a day
5. Sitz bath 2-3 times in a week
Some other medicine which i used
Sulphur 30 C
Nux Vom 30 C
Kindly suggest what i need to do for this premature ejaculation and nightfall.
kumarshanu92 on 2019-09-09
Start with Agnus Castus 1X
10 drops + 4 spoons water
3 times a day
Continue it for some days
* Stop sex for some days
* Report if any changes is noticed
♡ freehomeoforall last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.