Tinnitus with VertigoMy son age 22 years is suffering from tinnitus with vertigo. His quality of hearing is also too week. Tinnitus and hearing loss mostly effected right ear. Doctors (ENT specialist) diagnosed it as meniere's disease. They suggested some medicines but declared it as cure less. Then he gone under treatment of a homeopath who uses radionic pendulum. He treated my son for more than one year. Resultant, the daily episodes of vertigo have reduced significantly. But the tinnitus is still there. That doctor diagnosed vertigo problem due to cervical problem. But he seems unable to cure tinnitus.
The problem of tinnitus and vertigo increases in summer and severe in July to September i.e. in hot with humidity.
The history of my son's childhood include frequent use of antibiotics for treatment of tonsillitis and ear infection.
His color is fare, body build some bulky, fond of salty food instead of sweet dishes, having good appetite and thirst, reticent, also causing with sinus problem so mouth remains open during sleep.
Kindly help us as his career is effecting a lot due to his this medical problem.
A_Infotech on 2019-09-24
Kindlly write the name of the medicines used till now with their affect.
♡ HealthyWorld 4 years ago
A_Infotech 4 years ago
Does he has
• Ringing in the eras?
• Severe headache?
• Deafness, and impairment of vision for distant objects?
• Vertigo when objects seem to move to the right; worse on rising from lying?
• Wind rushes out of her ears. A disagreeable pressure in the meatus, as if one were boring in it with the finger?
• Pulsation in the ears, with increased sharpness of hearing?
• Very sensitive to loud tones, he starts every time. Hardness of hearing?
• Whistling and vocal murmurs in the ears?
• Roaring in the ears, and at the same time flickering before the eyes, especially the left, so that he was obliged to rub them frequently, with twitching of the left upper lid?
• Tendency to fall to the left side?
• Surrounding objects seem to fall to the right?
• Hissing ; ringing; rushing; roaring; cracking; or clucking sounds in the ears?
• Violent nocturnal roaring, ears feel stuffed at times (during the full moon)?
• Sounds as of rolling thunder before the ears?
• Cracking in the ear : when eating in the evening; on moving the jaw?
• Acute pressure in the inner ear, like otalgia?
• Any discharge from the ears?
• Tendency toward constipation, poor concentration, and cracking skin eruptions?
• Oversensitiveness of hearing?
• Tendency toward ear infections with discharge, as well as chronic digestive problems or urinary tract complaints?
• Hardness of hearing?
• Pulsating in the ears?
• Is he usually chilly, easily fatigued, crave sweets, and feel overwhelmed and anxious when unwell?
• Offensive otorrhoea?
• Any history of vomiting, diarrhea, heavy sweating, and surgery or other conditions involving blood loss?
• Humming in ears?
• Stitches in the ears?
• Any pain and muscle tension in the neck and back?
• Is he usually energetic, nervous, and talkative, but become depressed or fearful when not feeling well?
• Sensitive to least noise?
• Tinnitus accompanied by extremely sensitive hearing and a buzzing feeling in the back of the head?
• Headache and noises in the ear after a cold drink?
• Is he quite conservative, with a rigid code of ethics. He tend to feel anxiety in the region of the stomach?
• Any history of head injury?
• Sick headache, coming on early in morning, intolerable by noon; deathly nausea, violent vomiting, greatly aggravated by noise and light?
• Any nausea and vomiting on least motion?
♡ HealthyWorld 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.