≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Autism, speech Delay and moderate hearing 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Speech Delay and moderate hearing

My 2.6 year old boy who is diagnosed after bera test that he has issue of mild/moderate hearing and unable to speak a single word clearly up till now .Only word he speaks he baba. Claps hands and sees his hands,twist the keys that is attached with key ring.
Right ear is 40dBnlHl
Left ear is 50dBnlHl
Doctor says he is attention deficit as well.Bites sometimes as well.
Some times speaks and smile in loud voice most of time watch tv and enjoy cartoons.
Born c section cord around his neck.Eating habits are normal but like sweet powered of Nido eat it by mouth.And like it a lot.
Weight is 13k as per age its normal and height is also normal.

His elder brother also have speech delay but going to speech therapist and able to learn 35 odd words to convey his message he is 4 years old.
Please suggest what to do?
  EngineerFez on 2019-10-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
[Edited by freehomeoforall on 2019-10-10 15:01:55]
freehomeoforall 3 years ago
Baryta Carb 30

5 drops+ 100ml water

Shake the bottle 12 times for every dose.

Take only 5ml from it for a dose

Give 5ml from the bottle every morning just after awake from bed.

Give feedback if any change is noticed.
[Edited by freehomeoforall on 2019-10-10 15:04:07]
freehomeoforall 3 years ago
Dear Freehomeo Please do not be sorry. I didn't think it's any disrespect or something you need to apologise.

I merely wanted to let you know both that it's redundant to have another discussion on the same matter.

With warm regards, absolutely I have no problem if you take the case forward.
maheeru 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.