re:anxiety,constipation,gerd,bloatinghi iam pearl. I sent my history today and i thougt it was not comlete story. Before i had panik attack in 1991 my problem started with too much sleep chest uncomfortable and left arm was having pain. 2 monhs before my panik attack i had kidney stone pain and in emergency room i was given morphine. My job was supervisor in housekeeping department in hotel and managing 60 people.At work I started having severe diziness before i had panic attack.Doktors checked my ears for balance problem but couldnt find anything.But my chollestrol was and still is high and was said genetic. After my panic attack almost every day lived with fear of death. Doctors said my problems are GAD,Major depression,agorafobia.Long time i couldnt stay inside the house myself. Iwas walking like a crazy person and never get tired and didnt sleep at nights.Now my problems not panic attack but severe anxiety disorder.And have alot of stomach and colon problems. I always need fresh air but hate cold or hot enviroment.When i start to do house work i am dizzy short breath, exausted.I eat little then get bloated and have gas in my stomach. My mouth and thoung burn like hell.When i get hungry i am shaky.My blood sugar drop easly thats why i eat often and small.My diet is very good since i was young.Do you thing argentum nut and carbo veg makes constipation worse.I been seing homeopaths and seem not working.Please doctor advice me. thanks
pearl on 2006-04-17
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.