≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Epilepsy For External Hydrocephalus 54External Hydrocephalus and Epilepsy 25Epilepsy and Rheumatic pain 9Epilepsy Treatment 1petit mal epilepsy case, age 7 years child 4Acute Epilepsy with retarded growth 18Treatment of Epilepsy 2Dog epilepsy treatment 9homeopath dr for epilepsy 2dyspnea on exertion,epilepsy,obesity 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Epilepsy in 4 year old

Hi everyone, I have a 4 year old who was fit and well. Last Sept she had her MMR and tetanus/Polio vaccines. We are in London, UK. 11 weeks later she started having seizures. She had a few every day and within 2 weeks sge was having 20 per day. I would describe it as her twisting her head left and her eyes would look up left. She would drop any objects which she was holding. She started on one epileptic drug and then 2...Keppra and Tegretol. Both haven't worked well. Then I saw bad behavioural problems, she cried in pain with her body parts and muscle aches, she was not walking due to pain. We went to a homepathy, it was a very brief meeting, in just a few minutes they gave us cicuta, Silicea, ebasthine and halteeth. (I think Halteeth is herbal). I also started trying CBD. We have also slowly stopped one medicine so she is now only on Tegretol. Her seizures are less than before..now she has just 1 to 4 seizures per day. At first she had 20 per day and they were all short of 30 second duration.. Now the problem is that they are longer and longer...8 mins long now. One example is in the video attached. She can be aggressive, hitting us, she always turns her head and body left, sometimes she turns so far left that she bends her body backwards so far back. She sometimes laughs and sometimes squeals in her seizures...She is sometimes unconscious and her head is bouncing up and down in convulsions. Her face always looks sad and long and she has tonic bursts. Now after cbd her seizures are mainly at night in her sleep. I need some advice...should I carry on with these homeopathic drugs or try different ones? I am concerned because the homepath did not spend time to understand my daughter's symptoms. Is there anyone who can help us in the UK? Where can I get the medication from in a reliable way?
  Zoulie on 2020-04-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may need to pass a long way.
Please give him a dose of Nux Vom 30:
3drops with half cup water before going to bed at night.
Don't repeat it. Keep updating everyday.
Your child needs time to time proper observation and medications.
Keep updating everyday.
freehomeoforall 6 months ago
My daughter was also struggling like your child. Almost same. She is now under care of respected sir maheeru. My daughter is free from epilepsy. Hope she will be normal soon. I am very greatful to him. Please seek help from maheeru. I think he can give you the best suggestion.
jannat.lackey 6 months ago
oh! jannat.lackey
You are back again. Glad to know that your daughter is fine now.
You may ask maheeru to help. He is very intelligent person.
freehomeoforall 6 months ago
Hi Zoulie.

Please google Mike Andrews homeopathy. He has several U.K.
Locations and will do a free 15 minute Skype call to see if
He can help or suggest you another dr.
He is well respected in the U.K. as a homeopathic teacher,
And supervisor of new homeopaths.
simone717 6 months ago
Hi Zoulie,
On your last point about where you can get the medicine from in the UK, you can get them from Weleda. They can offer more remedies by phone than online because of UK law. The number's on their website http://weleda.co.uk
We used to work with them in the UK until NICE decreed (same law as above) that a website can either sell remedies or offer information but it can't do both.
moderator 6 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.