High blood pressureHello everyone.
I am 47 yrs female with 3 kids, with several health issues.
1) recently diagnosed high blood pressure, was having lighheatedness, checked BP, which was 155/ 110
2) fibromyalgia and extreme fatigue. on duloxteine and wellbutrin , No relief
3) acidity and very bloated.
4) bitter taste of mouth, foul smell and left half of tongue yellowish
5) Left sided migraine since 25 yrs , triggered by stress , sun , noise, lack of sleep
6) some small skin colored and brown warts on neck and face.
7) hair loss, brittle and tangled hair
8) left side deflected nasal septum
9) periods regular but continus for 10, 11 days , have a 2 cm fibroid
10) like cold
11) prefer alone,
12) no thist
13) feel good in morning
14) sleep position , on abdomen
15) constipation no urge.
I will really appreciate any help as Ive been struggling with these issues and have consulted many homeopathic doctors but no relief yet.
Thanks in advance
afridig on 2020-05-10
1. Natrum Mur-200 6 pills twice a day
2. Calc Fluorica-12x 3 pallets twice a day
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1 and 2
Pl take above treatment for 15 days adn then give feedback
[Edited by homeo_helper on 2020-05-11 01:13:55]
♡ homeo_helper 9 months ago
Should i still take it or would u like to suggest other remedy?
afridig 9 months ago
list best can remeber...
wht othe rmeds being used /herbs/treaments ?list all current being used?and reasons use?dates started?dosing /doses scehdule?
♡ John Stanton 9 months ago
In the past 6 months, medicines given by homeopathic Doctors
1) natrum mur 1 M daily for a week
My migraine are less frequent
2) arsenic cmk 3 doses
3) nitricum nitride 30
4) lycopodium cmk single dose
5) lachesis 200
6) lithium carb 6 DH
7) Robinia 2 Ch
8) causticum 200
Rest of the symptoms are still the same
High BP, acidity, fatigue etc
afridig 9 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.