Difficult childI have a 2 year old daughter who is becoming difficult to manage day by day. She is a hyperactive child, who constantly wants to do something, run around the house, play with her grandfather because he pampers her a lot.
1. She is very obstinate has strong will-power & listens only when given a very solid reason like her set of crayons will taken away from her if she does not obey.
2. She is defiant & likes to say NO all the time. If she is asked to stop singing then she will start singing loudly.
3. When her wishes are refused she starts throwing tantrums. Sometimes lie on the floor or sometimes she weeps as if she lost something very dear to her.
4. If she is told not to do something, she will definitely do that out of obstinacy or mischief or desire to annoy us perhaps.
5. She is very curious & has the desire to touch things she lays her eyes upon be it scissors, medicines, pen, etc. If anyone in the house is eating she will want that too.
6. She is addicted to videos on phones.
7. She is also a huge show-off & likes to garner attention. If someone does not pay attention then she will specifically call out & will continue to do so in more louder tones.
8. She has active memory, remembers past events & catches words pretty quickly. She even remembers on which page of her children's book, the vegetable carrot is located.
9. When she is reproached or denied something, she strikes the person who is consoling her. Usually her grandfather is the victim.
10. She likes to imitate the words of people she is watching on television.
11. She is a constipated child & can go on without passing stool for days. Usually her constipation is taken care of by Bryonia but if it doesn't then I have noticed a dose of Belladonna 30 helps.
I have tried several medicines that I suspected like TUB 200 & Calc Carb 200 but none of them worked. In the past I had given her Bell 200 but I had not seen any noticeable change in her. I am contemplating of giving Bell 1M as that had helped my niece too when she was hyperactive.
[Edited by varunb on 2020-06-27 18:40:34]
varunb on 2020-06-27
This is common at this age. Also with her activity
Level it is common for children who are going to
Be an extrovert personality. They require more
Structure and planning of their day .
♡ simone717 last week
You should tolerate and should make him/her ready. At first see who's the problem. Is there any problem of you? Someone can not tolerate such active activities of a playful child.
If your child has any digestive problem, sleeping problem you may give remedy to help him/her. Otherwise, there is no need. You may make him/her according to your wish.
Tub, Cal Carb is very deep medicine. and you have applied in high potency.
Don't call any unwanted situation by targeting clueless thing.
♡ freehomeoforall 6 days ago
As for tolerating, I am not asking her to control her playful nature but its her obstinacy that is difficult to tolerate because no amount of sweet talk or gentle discussion makes her to listen reason. The only thing that works is threat. For example, I have to threaten her that her toys will be taken by her cousin if she is not going to obey. Only then does her tantrums, screaming, striking stops. She has become a total devil lately & there's barely any moment of respite. Our parents told us that we never behaved like today's children. I highly suspect that vaccinations are playing with the minds of children. 30 years ago there were only few vaccinations for children but nowadays there are numerous as well as their booster doses.
My daughter has minor physical problems like constipation & rare sweating on head during sleep. However, small doses of Bryonia in lower potency helps in that case.
[Edited by varunb on 2020-06-28 20:09:14]
varunb 6 days ago
♡ freehomeoforall 6 days ago
Take the toys away and give her a time out
- at first she may scream a lot, but if you are
Consistent with your behavior she will learn
That she cannot do this. Also , at this age pick
Your battles. Distract her with choices. Read
Up on parenting the “terrible two stage”.
♡ simone717 5 days ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.