≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

No libido, No Erection and Premature Ejaculation 16Problem of asthma ( from 5 yrs) and premature ejaculation 9Premature ejaculation problem or some more 12Premature ejaculation + regular mastrubation 15Please Help- Stammering, Rhinitis Allergy, Severe Sneezing, Hyperhidrosis, Premature Ejaculation, Syringoma, Premature Grey hair 28Premature Ejaculation 4Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation 8Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3Premature Ejaculation, pre-seminal fluid leakage and anxiety issues 5premature ejaculation 130


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature Ejaculation

I am 36 years old. I masturbate from the age of 15. I suffer from premature ejaculation,lack of erection during intercourse, weak memory, lack of concentration and self confidence and dizziness.
I want to overcome the problems of masturbation. Also want to get rid of habit of masturbation as I can't control the urge of the same.
Pls guide.
  niks36000 on 2020-07-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Selenium 200,6-7pills twice daily in empty stomach for 10 days and Agnus castas Q,5ml twice dayly for one mont. Let me know the result after 10 days
Urepierk last year
Thanks Sir.
But I wanna add some more details which By mistake I didnt added earlier.
please consider the same.

I also suffer from lypomastia and during sleep sometimes I suddenly wake up feeling breathless due to old memories are running in my mind during sleep.
[Edited by niks36000 on 2020-07-30 11:14:12]
niks36000 last year
Please take the medicine advised above.I will suggest another medicine for that problem.
Urepierk 11 months ago
Ok Sir. I will order the medicine. Hope to get the same in a weeks time. Will keep u updated.
niks36000 11 months ago
Urepierk 11 months ago
Sir I checked for selenium 200 globules but online now here the same is available. Every where only dilution is available. Is it ok to take dilution? If yes then what should be the dose? And even agnus castus tincture is available in 30 ml only. But for month the same will be required 300 ml then how to get the same ? And whether 5 ml twice a day is to be taken with water?
[Edited by niks36000 on 2020-07-31 14:42:50]
niks36000 11 months ago
You can buy dilution. Add 5-6drops in 500ml water and take 5-10 ml of mixture thrice/daily in empty stomach. You may purchase Agnus Q 30 ml 2bottle(30*2=60ml).Take 5ml once daiyl(at night) for12days and see the result
Urepierk 11 months ago
Ok Sir. Whether agnus castus is to be taken with water?
[Edited by niks36000 on 2020-08-01 01:31:43]
niks36000 11 months ago
Yes, with half cup water
Urepierk 11 months ago
Hello Sir,

As suggested by you I took selenium and agnus castus for 12 days but didn't observed any good impact. What to do ?
niks36000 10 months ago
Now you start Lycopodium 200,Mix 5-6drops with 500ml water and take approximately 10ml twice daily by jerking the container for 15 days.After that you will have to take Sulphur 200 in same process for 7 days
Urepierk 10 months ago
Sir with all due respect I want to ask that if 10 ml twice a day the dose is to be taken for 15 days which comes to 300 ml then why the mixture is to be made of 500 ml ?
niks36000 10 months ago
After 15 days you may need more doses.So,keep it and please give follow up.
Urepierk 10 months ago
Ok sir. New medicines will take a weeks time to arrive, till that time old medicines are to be continued ?
And for new medicines in what type of container the formulated water is to be stored ? Means plastic, glass or metal ?
[Edited by niks36000 on 2020-09-02 01:04:33]
niks36000 10 months ago
Pl continue old medicine. Glass container is better.
Urepierk 10 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.