≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Discoid Eczema and Lichenification 5Eczema 8My boy has eye twitching and cold eczema 5dyshidrotic eczema 3Scrotal Eczema 6Eczema and food allergies 48month old- Excessive burping and Eczema(severe) started around 4th month 38Abuse of topical steroids and eczema outbreak? 9Eczema and diary allergic for 2 yrs old 45 months old baby severe eczema 9


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I'm Serah, 24 years old female. I have itching on palms and soles for the last 2 years. Associated with excessive sweating. Foot sweat is very offensive.
Black discoloration after scratching.
Please, someone, suggest some homeopathic remedy for this.
  serah1 on 2020-11-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Need more information about your weight, food habit, likes and dislikes, any other problems you are facing etc.
freehomeoforall last year
Height- 5'
Weight -48 kg
Diet is mixed. I hate sour food items like tomatoes. I'm very sensitive. I have BPD( borderline personality disorder). And took sepia for that. But there is no relief. So I discontinued. My emotions shift very quickly, and I often experience extreme sadness, anger, and anxiety. I'm very anxious about my health. When I’m feeling insecure in a relationship, I tend to lash out or make impulsive gestures to keep the other person close. The way I feel about the people in my life can dramatically change from one moment to the next—and I don’t always understand why.
I had hypothyroidism and now I don't. My digestion is poor.
serah1 last year
Silicea 30
Take 3pills in a morning in empty stomach.
Don't repeat. Wait, observe the changes and update.
freehomeoforall last year
serah1 last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.