≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Allergy

Whey Protein allergy2Food Allergy139Skin allergy4Sulphur/ Sulfa Allergy1Two issues. Nat phos 6x and eye allergy4Sneezing allergy5Dry nose and throat allergy2Severe Cough due to Allergy18Acne; Pollen allergy11Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Protien Allergy - (Dr Anuj plz)

My Mom is suffering from protien allergy (I think so), Because When she eats nuts and pulses and peanuts, seeds etc she develops urticaria, small red erruptions on both of the hands... from some days she have developed cracked on her finger joints of hands with black discoloration. there is itching and pain.. she is also having chronic backache due to past injury in her last back bone.

I have given her sulphur, nux vomica, and calc carb, arnica many times, with no profound relief.. she is also a diabetic patient.. her age is 48.

One thing I would like to mention that before 2 years I had given Nat mur 6, 3 doses as her constitutional medicine to her, which suddently aggravated her complaints and developed urticaria with severe fever and she had to admit in the hospital, since that time she have developed this allergy... from that time I never prescribed Nat mur to any of my patient..
[Edited by razaraza on 2021-03-01 15:56:39]
  razaraza on 2021-03-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Antim Crud 6 five pellets,drops three times a day.

In addition Calc Sulph 6x,five tabs three times a day.

Feedback after 4 days.
anuj srivastava 2 years ago
Ok thanks.. will start from tomorrow
razaraza 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.