Urinary Tract InfectionsHaving to treat chronic Urinary Tract Infection in my frail aged mother who is incontinent, I found D-Mannose as effective in treating e-coli (most UTI infections from fecal/bowel are e-coli). And preventing re-infection. Search d mannose on internet, choose a pure product, I use waterfall* and it is pure d mannose. Hope this helps those out there suffering from this. Kind regards, Ruth
rskor10 on 2006-04-28
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
rskor10 last decade
if no acess powdered whey (get at health store) --then resort to make own...boil regular milk--4-5 cups....once boiling add 3 tablespoons lemon juice...whey and curds will form...remove from heat....
allow cool and strain..whey is liquid part--use as directed above..
remember-- quality milk start with ----affects whey quality
♡ John Stanton last decade
rskor10 last decade
rdutt last decade
stk11 7 years ago
If this doesn't help give Sulphur 30 in the same way.
If this too doesn't help give Silicea 30 in the same way.
Please ensure that the remedies are given only in the order suggested.
Please report back at any time you feel like.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.