≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available



Similar posts:

help needed...six yr old boy with vomiting ang tummy pain 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

vomiting and tummy pain

My six years old is complaining of tummy pain and he is vomiting food. I gave Ferrum phos tissue salt.

What remedy can help, he seems pale and little sweating.

Please need to know what remedy can help....
  Lola1234 on 2021-09-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Did you give him pulsatilla? how many doses?

Have you given any more betaine HCL?

Too much pulsatilla can have a proving of vomiting.
If this is the cause give him a dose of Nux vomica 30c to antidote.

If he has further burping try mag phos 30c, one dose and see effect.
If you do not have that you can try mag phos 6x cell salts,
3 tabs and see if it helps.

Do not give any more betaine hcl bc it produces too much acidity.
simone717 last year
Lola 1234

I don't know for how long he is having the symptoms but make sure he doesn't have appendicitis.
Saya last year
Saya-see the other thread by clicking user name.Yesterday multiple doses of pulsatilla were prescribed-due to taking betaine hcl which caused burping.
simone717 last year
Appendicitis can happen anytime and it's a life-threatening condition.
Every parents need to know the symptoms and know when to take to see a doctor.

“Appendicitis begins with pain near the belly button and then moves to the right side. This is often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, fever and chills.”

Please don't just assume it's from the remedy.
Saya last year
Yes-she should check with her pediatrician to monitor the child’s condition.
simone717 last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.