Excessive sweating on all over scalp/face and trunk.I am suffering from excessive sweating(on head and trunk mostly) and this problem is since my childhood and I am 46 years old now and my oversweating not out of any medical condition.
I am suffering from excessive sweating profusely on scalp and face and almost equally on trunk portion(comparatively less from that of scalp and face).
I sweat even in little hot weather or on even little exertion i.e. even if i walk a little or carry little weights for a little distance. Even while eating very hot food i sweat more.
Peculiarly, even if I apply some cream on face, that portion begins to sweat.
I can’t stay without fan even in severe winter i.e. I always need air flowing on me otherwise I start to sweat.
Please suggest a remedy to me.
anand0913new on 2023-11-16
NUX VOM 200
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HOUR BEFORE DINNER.FOR 3 NIGHTS.
DAY 4 ONWARDS
Dose five (5) drops/pellets , taken at the same time 3 Times daily.
Take the remedies until symptoms are improved.
Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
IN ADDITION SILICEA 6X AND KALI PHOS 6X FIVE TABS OF EACH THREE TIMES A DAY FROM DAY 1.
♡ anuj srivastava last week
As directed, I am taking the doses from 17.11.2023 onwards.
In the first 3 days i.e. my sweating showed a little decrease(around 5-10%).
BUT, AFTER ADDING PHOSPHOROUS 30 AFTER THE FIRST DOSE ITSELF, MY SWEATING INCREASED AGAIN AND MY SCALP GETTING DRENCHED IN SWEAT even for little walk/exertion. However, i am taking this dose also as directed.
KINDLY CONSIDER MY CASE AND DIRECT ME WHETHER TO CONTINUE TO TAKE PHOSPHOROUS 30 OR ANY CHANGE OF MEDICINE SO THAT THE SWEATING CAN DECREASE AGAIN.
THANKING YOU SIR,
anand0913new last week
anand0913new last week
As directed by you, I stopped all the remedies for 4 days.
One more thing I forgot to tell you in my previous reply.
The forgotten symptom IN THE COURSE OF LAST PRESCRIPTION :
AFTER THE ADDITION OF PHOSPHOROUS-30 on 4th day onwards, THERE AROSE SMALL RED BOILS IN MY SCALP ONLY and while combing my hair i felt pain, but i could not realise the boils immediately and after two days just before my earlier reply, i noticed them, but forgot to mention the problem.
After discontinuation of all the remedies for 4 days, my present situation is as follows :
(1) Sweating in scalp decreased a little(after the previous increase mentioned in my earlier reply 5 days ago).
(2) The small boils in my scalp that arose on 4th day onwards, now healing(around 75-80% healed, but still there are some boils in my scalp).
(3) Compared to my sweating on scalp, there is decrease in trunk-sweating.
(4) Frequent Thirst which started with last medication also decreased.
Sir, kindly cause further advice on medication sir,
anand0913new 2 days ago
Laserjet 2 days ago
After two more days without these remedies, my condition is as follows :
(1) All the boils on my scalp disappeared.
(2) Sweating of scalp and face showed no decrease i.e. the little less sweating condition that happened in the initial 3 days is also slowly lost. Even while sitting idle, it is sweating on the whole scalp if fan is not switched on in this mid winter also. My forehead and temples sweat more after my scalp, and later other parts of face, neck and trunk sweat.
(3) As earlier, after applying some face cream for fragrance and looking good while attending a social function yesterday, the cream-applied part of skin(face) became little greasy with my sweat even in this mid winter period(no fan air/natural air in this instance). In summers, I just can’t dare to apply any cream as it’ll immediately become greasy in less than a minute. I am saying this to apprise the sweating condition.
(4) As it is more cool day at my place because of mid winter, I took bath with luke warm water. But, in no time after completion of towel-drying my body, it began to sweat on my face and trunk.
My usual profuse sweating(on SCALP AND ON FACE,NECK, TRUNK(comparatively little less on face, neck and trunk than that on the scalp) happens in the below conditions (whether it is daytime or night-time irrespective of the season whether it be summer or rainy or winter):
IF THERE IS EVEN LITTLE HEAT NEAR ME(WHETHER THE SUNSHINE OR ON BEING NEAR A STOVE IN THE KITCHEN OR ON A HOT DAY EVEN THOUGH STAYING INDOORS WITH NORMAL FAN SWITCHED ON); OR
IF I HAVE A HOT BATH; OR EVEN HAVING HOT FOOD(in the meaning of more warm, but not spicy);
EVEN ON VERY LITTLE EXERTION,
IT SWEATS A LOT IN MY SCALP AND ON FACE,NECK, TRUNK(comparatively little less on face, neck and trunk than that on the scalp).
I always need cool condition with air circulation (either through fan or AC) to avoid the profuse sweating particularly on Scalp, face and trunk( this condition is prevailing since my childhood and it is not any medical/treatment consequence).
Kindly suggest medication for my body nature.
anand0913new 15 hours ago
RESTART SIL AND KP THREE TIMES.
FEEDBACK AFTER 2 DAYS.
♡ anuj srivastava 12 hours ago
SULPHUR 30 is drops or pellets? If available in both, WHICHEVER IS PREFERABLE sir? Kindly tell me sir.
anand0913new 11 hours ago
How to take the medicine? That i e. Just like the method suggested for Nux Vomica? Kindly intimate sir.
anand0913new 11 hours ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.