≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Attn: Zady, carcinocin remedy 15Carcinocin for Psoriasis 7How and Where to find Carcinocin? 1Taking Carcinocin 200C ( with Kali Brom in the same granule ) 13


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I am seeking any information on Carcinocin and how it works for chronic sinus problems
  SueHa on 2006-05-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dont use--start case with other remedy--most homoeopathic to particular symptoms---you will cause more trouble to self tan worth..for sure if not versed in prescribing...if

post case --somebody give alternatives...safer
John Stanton last decade
Have used every other remedy and again seeking information on this remedy. How it works and what to expect.
SueHa last decade
Dear SueHa!

Please seek a experienced professional homeopath, if your complaints is not getting better.

Homeopathy is completely safe to use, unless you start to try out a wide range of remedies for-this-and-that on your own. The only thing you do is to make it more difficult later, to clear up all your problems, when you are trying out every remedy on your own. Please do not do that!

Post all your complaints at this forum and,both mental and physical, and you will be helped. Unless this it is impossible to find the correct remedy.

Here is an article on Carcinosinum: http://www.tinussmits.com/english/inspiring/carcinosinum/intro.htm

Fredrik L.A last decade
Considering the THOUSANDS of remedies in the Materia Medica I seriously doubt that you have tried 'everything else'.

The signs for carcinosin
are Bluey whites to the eyes when a baby.Many brown and black moles. Many infammatory ills when young. etc etc
walkin last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.