≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Ear water retention 20High Blood Pressure with water retention in legs 1Homeopathic Remedy for Removing Water Retention 96Please Help - Depression, leg pain & swelling, water retention and inability to loss weight 2Watery discharge & memory retention 3Water Retention in the whole body for 15 years 3Attn: Rishimba, please help :water retention and fullness/heaviness in breasts 46water retention 41body ache, fatigue and water retention 5fluid/water retention on face during menopause 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

water retention

can someone help me. a my period was over due by a week but i was suffering with extreme water retention, (over 9lbs)my doctor suggested i may have high esrogen levels and suggested i have the depopro vera injetion(a progestrogen synthetic) that was two weeks ago now and i am still sufeering with water retention, i am now taking a diuretic as i am miserable and cant cope with the flushes and carting this water round anymore.i am getting pins and needles and muscle ache, all my bloods came back fine no liver, kidney protein problems.I am 27 and work as a personal trainer / model i have already lost work so am desperate to get to the bottom of things, ps i heve cut out dairy and caffine just in case.
  ameliee on 2006-05-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please continue the following prescription.
1. Apis mel 30C 2 drops thrice in a day
2. Nat. sulh 6x 4 tab three times in a day

report me after a week
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thank-you very much for your reply, allthough i dont seem to be able to find the Nat sulh tabs to buy online? im based in the uk
ameliee last decade
Look for 'Tissue Salts/Cells salts'.
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.