Please Help - Depression, leg pain & swelling, water retention and inability to loss weightPatient ID:
1. Describe your main suffering? - Depression and unintentional weight gain
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Painful legs/swelling
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Depression, anxiety, loss of happiness
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Lost
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Yes - two major emotional events over the last 5 years.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Morning/evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Can't point to any one thing - general sadness other than the frustation of not being able to lose weight.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Could be age related.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Hot weather - I am worse in the winter
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Have been slightly moody which is not in my character
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I enjoy thunderstorms.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Not at all
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? I cry quite a bit for no reason
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love them all but I don't feel I have been avoiding everyone/everything
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? No fears and no repeated dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I have no food craving or dislikes
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Less - very rarely sweat even while working out.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Bowel movement have become less and thinner
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? My sleep is terrible most nights. I either can not sleep at all or wake up every hour.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? Sadder than most.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Dr. prescribed sertraline but it did not help and I only gained more weight despite cutting my calories even further.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? None
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance - 5'4" - 149lbs
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? regular for the most part - 7 days long
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Cramps
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Excessive for a few days
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Bright Red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Yes often
bestmomfl on 2016-03-18
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
bestmomfl 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.