Foot Ulcer---diabetic---urgentcould someome suggest any remedy internal or external for foot ulceration due to prolonged diabetes....? THe foot thumb is also swollen...
hisam on 2006-06-24
I am sure Homoeopathic Medicine would be of sure help.
DRVenugopal last decade
♡ girilal last decade
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I believe that this same Arnica 30c can help you to control your Diabetes and will also help to heal your ulcer. The method I recommend is that you insert 3 pellets of Arnica 30 or 2 drops if you have the remedy in Ethanol, into a 500ml bottle of spring water which you will succuss or shake hard to ensure bubbles before you sip a teaspoonful thrice daily for a few weeks and after your Diabetes has shown signs of stabilizing you can reduce the dosage to just twice daily.
You are advised to check your BS levels daily as you should discover that they come down, when you can reduce the quantity of the drugs like Metformin that you are now taking for your Diabetes. If you take 2 tablets of the drug you can reduce it to just 1. a You can also use 1/4 teaspoonful Cinnamon powder twice daily in food as this too has been found to reduce BS levels.
You may like to know that many whom I have treated have stopped the drugs and are only using the Arnica / Cinnamon therapy.
You are invited to visit the following links on Diabetes which may be of intererst:
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.