Hyperhidrosis, Excessive Sweating Hands and feet areaHello,
I am suffering from Hyperhidrosis, Excessive Sweating Hands and feet area.
Is there any remedy for that?
1. Name: Mary
2. Age: 29
3. Sex: F
4. Country: Canada
6. What exactly is happening?
7. Which side and where your perspire more?
Palmar and feet
8. How do you feel? Really bad and nervous
9. How does this affect you?
Effects daily activity
10. How does it feel like?
11. What comes to your mind?
Not want to shake anyone's hand hide my feet and hands
12. One situation that had a big effect on you?
Meeting with VP and I had to shake hands, while asking for a job
13. How did that feel like?
14. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
Nervous, felt down about myself
15. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand? Handshake
16. Current medicine you are taking birth control Alesse
17. Family back ground No
18. Qualification of patient
19. Nature of working
20. Desire and aversion of food
21. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
22. When increases/Decreases(Aggravation & Amelioration), mention time,duration/season etc. Summer meeting a new person, sweaty feet all the time
mania on 2006-07-08
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.