≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Ferrum Metallicum: $6.59



Similar posts:

Iron deficiency Anemia 6iron deficiency anemia,low blood pressure,hb gets lower after each menstrual peroid. 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

iron deficiency anemia

i m suffering from iron deficiency anemia and my serum ferritin level is very low while the serum tibc is very high. so please tell me the remedy so i m able to live a healthy life...
  kamran aziz on 2004-08-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take plenty of vitamin B(B6, B12) with folic acid and vitamin C. helps to develop the haemoglobin.

check the site www.drlockie.com , chapter Diseases-Heart blood and circulation for more information.

good luck.
gabituca last decade
I would think that Iron-deficiency anaemia would require an Iron supplement - call me old fashioned. It would also require some investigations into why you might be losing Iron from your body - ie bleeding frome your bowel? Maybe it's time you saw a doctor? K

[moderated: sarcasm is seldom necessary]
kali7 last decade
Yes Kali7, you are indeed old fashioned. There are three potential causes of IDA - blood loss is one, the others are poor absorption of Iron, or a diet low in Iron.

Iron is abundant in meat, leafy green vegetables, beans and peas, yeast (i.e. bread) and some foods have it artificially added. IF you have a diet rich in those foods, then the problem is either absorption or blood loss.

Blood loss is normaly quite easy to spot - as Kali7 says, you should check your stool for blood.

If you can rule out blood loss, then as gabituca says, you should focus on absorption by taking "vitamin B(B6, B12) with folic acid and vitamin C"
maria last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.