≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Adenoids in 8 year old active girl causing snoring and sleep issues 30Enlarge adenoids and tonsils 1Adenoids in 8 year old active girl snores and breathes thru mouth at night 25Enlarged adenoids please please I need help 2Adenoids 2Enlarged adenoids 75 year old tonsil/ adenoids removal 34 year old sleep apnea/large tonsils and adenoids 1Please HELP! Enlarged Tonsils, Adenoids 12Enlarged Tonsils & adenoids 18


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


My son is 8 and has been diagnosed with a big adenoid with the doctor recommending surgical approval. This was 2 months ago, after which I started giving him Agraphis Nutans 6 daily upon recommendation by a homeopah.
The child still keeps his mouth open to breathe - day and night.I haven't gone back for a check up, which I shall in a couple of weeks.
Is there any other medicine I can try?
  ank67 on 2006-07-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Yes use Hepar Sulph 3x twicw a day for 10 days and wait 2 to three weeks to judge results.
walkin last decade

My son was 6 at the time when the specialists recommended surgery for his enlarged adenoids. Homeopathy fixed this very nicely. Hold off on the surgery until you have explored what these wonderful people on ABC can do for him.

Good Luck, Jay
Jay 15 last decade
Agraphus Nutans can be tried after failure of any other.

sajjadakram635 last decade
Dear Walkin,

Should I stop Agraphis Nutans and then give Hepar Sulph for 2 weeks?
ank67 last decade
Read the thread:
girilal last decade
Dear Sajjadakram,
Please can you reply.Should I discontinue Agraphus while administering Hepar Sulph?

Dear Girilal,
Thanks, I visited the thread you referred to. I guess I should try it once the child has recovered from the adenoid inflammation.
ank67 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.