≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Allergy for every fruits and sourish things...help baby 1



Posts about Allergy

Severe Cough due to Allergy18Acne; Pollen allergy11Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy1Remedy for silent reflux in baby with cows milk allergy18.5 month baby suffering from GERD/Milk Allergy3Milk Allergy9allergy2suffering from dust allergy and perfume allergy3allergy1sun allergy4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Fruit allergy

my mum is 52 years old and has recently started peri-menopause

she used love fruit but all of a sudden she is allergic to it, if she eats sum it casues her to have breathing difficulties- can sum 1 please tell me is there a homeopathic cure for this?
  zarano7 on 2006-08-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Just a suggestion but...If she is having trouble breathing I wouldn't fool around with that, at the very least I would have her checked out by a doctor to rule out something serious first.
happy41 last decade
In India we have a tradition of springling bit salt after cutting pineapple, mangoes , fruit of the cashewe nut tree etc which will prevent fruit allergy and soar throat.

Grapes like fruits,which are eaten straight uncut along with their out skin , salt could be lavishly sprinkled/ applied on the outer skin before washing them with water.This will also drastically reduce the pesticide content,if any on the skin of the fruits.

Whoever get allegic breathing problem after taking grapes will not get if it is eaten this way.

Alternatively homeopath used to suggest Natr Mur & Ars Alb for fruit allergies.
naman last decade
dear sana

you can also describe your mum's details in email

sana75 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.