strange TinnitusAbout 6 years ago I had a bad flu. Then some dizzy spells, brainfog, and panick attacks. Had all the test done for Meniers, MRI CT Brain etc. Everything fine. ENT verdict- VIRUS. Will go away in 12 mth time. Dizziness is almost gone, but 4 years Tinnitus started, it happens only at night when I am awake or just before.
4-7AM when I am lying in bed. Swishing sounds,slow or fast but never with heart rythm.
Everything stops when I open my eyes or get up. Then it will slowly come back when I tried go back to sleep. It drives me crazy. I lost hope with Western Doctors. Seen to many:( Any homeopathy remedies to fight this disease?
metrofox on 2006-08-17
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.