PE - Family live is in questionDear Homeopaths,
You all are great people. You spend your valuable time for a cause. I respect you all and follow your leads. I have success and dead ends. I give below a case of my dead end, require your advice.
5. 170 Lb
7. Canadian (European descend)
8. Hot summer, Cold winter
9. i. Ejaculates very early ii. Sinus Blocked nose,(right) snezeeing, Allergic for, weed, Dust etc. iii. Skin dry and itching. iv. Tumor like growths, one on spinal code appears growing, size of a walnut, one year old. Pain at the root when pressing. Another one at his forearm, of a peanut size.
appears for over 10 years, not growing, no sensation. v. Headache (back of the head only left side)
10. Non diabetic
11. No special desires
12. Thirst normal, but high during summer.
13. Tongue red and clear.
14. BP - 130/84 average.
15. Increased desire and decreased ability, could not satisfy his wife, ejaculates very early.
16. Very sad, frustrated, disappointed and angry.
17. Feels like may lose family life, soon become lonely.
18. Mind - Impatience, angry, and irritated.
19. Future may be uncertain.
20. Current medication - Norvasc 5mg. for his HBP.
21. No family history as such.
22, Qualifications: Graduate
23. Work - Managerial, Office and Finance.
24. Desire & Averson; Moderate, nothing sepcial - but prefer vegetable and fruits.
25. Well spoken and friendly, no problem of getting on.
26. Aggravation - Blocked nose and snezeeing: Cold water, If he get a few of drops of water on his head,or tough cold water that morethan enough to get his nose block and sneeze. Simple dust at home or anywhere out will start sneezing. Warm drinks or open air ameliorates. Headache aggravates for hot sun,or heat. Apply of cool water ameliorates,
26. Dreams: He concerns about his dreams. He dreams offten of enimies, racially motivated planning to harm him or others with him. Some one a known person among those enemies, if he noticed him the situation will be worse. He is in their territory no way out. Danger is eminent . Also dreams of robbers trying to rob his house. He has no such momeroy in his real life.
For the last over a year, I tryied with the following remedies:
1. Phosphorus 30
2. Sulphur 30/200
3. Lycopodium 6/30
4. selenium 6/30
5, Titanium 6/30
6. A mixture of 6 remedies: Staphsagaria 200, Canthris 200, Nux 30, Conium 200, Acid Phos 200 and Iodium 200
7. Caladium CM
8. A mixture of 5 tinctures: Avena sativa, Sebal serrulata, Damiana and Agnus castus.
9.Conium 30, and
Acid Phos 30,
Non of the above was able to give him any relief. His family life is in the edge of breaking down.
Your openion and advice in this case is very much appreciated.
sthillaiyah on 2006-08-25
♡ John Stanton last decade
Any one, experienced Homeopaths? I need your imput. Please advice.
sthillaiyah last decade
Drs. Deoshlok Sharma, Sajjad, Mohame Ali, Shanji and Dr. Rajendar Dhamne, Dr. Ali if you are still there, please look into this case and guide me through. May be some of you aren't comfortable with a case of this type. If anyone else out there, help me out to solve this case.
sthillaiyah last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.