There is a cure for eczemaTHERE IS A CURE FOR BABIES WITH ECZEMA!!! MOTHERS READ THIS!!
I donât want you to suffer like I have.
I am a mother of a 5 month old boy who at one month broke out in rash on his face and was diagnosed with eczema. I took him to a dermatologist who basically said that it would spread to his entire body, it would get worse and there was no cure. Imagine how I felt. I took him to his pediatrician who prescribed Hydrocortisone which I refused to use. No one gave me a hope that Eczema could be cured. All they could do was to give me different samples of creams: Aquaphor, Eucerin, Vanicreamâ¦you name it. I tried ALL for no good!!!
I started doing research, spent months reading and consulting people myself and this is what I discovered.
1) First of all, donât let anyone tell you it cannot be cured. At 4 months, I found out that there is a homeopathic treatment. I did research and came across a very knowledgable doctor, homeopath who lives in Saratoga, CA. Close to where I live. I took my baby and he prescribed medicine, some drops. He said that within 6 weeks, we should see 10-20% improvement. I tell you, the eczema was 80% gone. I wished I had known about homeopathic treatment earlier, but when I asked my pediatrician, she said my baby was too young for that. WHICH IS a LIE. She did not recommend. I donât understand these doctors. Not only they are not of any help, and incapable of comforting you, but do not seem to care about babies who suffer from eczema. I did research and turned out that Homeopathic treatment is extremely safe for even newborns and it does wonders for infants and babies in general with eczema. Make sure, when you look for a homeopath, look for CLASSICAL homeopath.
2) Imagine, my babies skin was all red from rash. It was summer and the pediatrician along with the dermatologist prescribed Aquaophor, and other heavy creams. Believing them, I would literally soak my baby in creams after taking the bath. My instincts were telling me that putting creams would make it even worse, would clog pores, but I still believed the doctors who told me that moisturizing was a key to keeping eczema under control. WRONG!!!! The way homeopathy works is that you need to heal eczema from inside. If you do not heal from inside putting creams would do nothing, if not make it even worse by suppressing it. Another thing is that if you put creams on the skin, the skin will become dependent on the cream and will never heal. So, taking the homeopathic medicine, we gave up using creams entirely. Even after bathing him, he would have nothing. Per the homeopathic doctor, the skin would be dry for 1-2 weeks, but it would heal itself and dryiness would go away. The body wanted a signal that it had to act and heal itself without external remedies. Little I believed, it happened!!! His skin became like the rest of his body. AMAZING! SO TRUE!!!
And it makes sense. Those who are using creams, seek homeopathâs help and stop using the creams. (ESPECIALLY HYDROCORTISONE!!!).Especially, kids respond to treatment amazingly well.
I would not write all this, if I did not want to help you from the bottom of my heart. I went through such ordeal that I would not wish anyone to experience it. And I feel your pain, mothers, when you are told it cannot be cured. It can be CURED! Have my words for it!!!! Look for a classical homeopath, or if you are in Bay Area, write me and I will recommend the doctor I know.
mandala on 2006-08-29
You may like to know that I am not a qualified 'classical' Homeopath but have the experience of about 25 years in helping others with my own NON CLASSICAL understanding of Homeopathy which I share with others completely free of charge.
Eczema is one of my specialities and I have invariably used Arnica 6c in the wet dose to first control and later to CURE Eczema in many cases.
If anyone who reads this post is interested in using Arnica for Eczema please contact me on this thread for further instructions.
You may also type Eczema into the Search Forums cage on the left of this page to access the many posts that I and others have made on this ailment.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
i am new to this forum, looking for help to cure my 5month old son. he has eczema since birth also. just red patches on his face and rough skin on his legs, arms and torso which breaks out into rashes also.
like you the docs have recommended eucerine and aquaphor and as you wrote, it does not work at all. i know the next step would be to put on hydrocortisone and then i will be battling with its side effects for the rest of his life.
your mail gives me hope, it tells me that he can be treated without the horrbile side effects that steroids will bring.
1. can you pls write more about your treatment?
2. how long did it take for u to cure him?
3. do u know the names of the medicines used?
4. how much aggravation did it cause?
unfortunately we dont have a good homeopath in the area that i live in. do you know if your doctor treats patients over the phone or via the internet?
pls write back, like you, i also am going thru a very hard time with my son.
firefly last decade
I am in a similar situation with my 3 year old son.. Creams or no creams.. No help at all.
Can you email me the Doctor you used in Saratoga ?
ropuri last decade
The doctor we used in Saratoga is Dr. Gray. His number is 408-868-0330
Keep in mind, homeopathic treatment works slowly...what's best about it is that it does not have side effects. email me if I can be of any further help.
mandala last decade
Homeopathic treatment has no side effects. It was some drops that he prescribed. BUt as you know, they prescribe the medicine according to the personality. They have numerous remedies, and they are all harmless. Homeopaths pay individual attention to every kid, and prescribe accordingly. I am not sure if they treat babies online, but you can call and find out 408 868-0330. In addition, I hear that eczema gets better and kids outgrow by 1-2 years. And if you add the homeopathic treatment, it will clear even sooner. I was desperate, but I don't worry about it anymore, my son's skin is SO MUCH better!! And there is so many kinds of homeopathic treatments available, if one does not work.
mandala last decade
Can any one please help me here...thanks
Manjit last decade
Could you advise how long it took to cure your baby of the eczema?
delcis2000 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.