≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Enlarged Prostate



Similar posts:

Enlarged Prostate gland and UTI (Anuj Srivastav) 19Enlarged prostate 8Prostatic Inflmmation or Enlarged Prostate/Prostatorrhea 2Asthma, Enlarged prostate, Anxiety, Angina etc. 3Enlarged Prostate 2Dr Kadwa enlarged prostate 3Enlarged Prostate and Urinary Retention 20ENLARGED PROSTATE 68Recommendation for enlarged prostate 5how to diagnose BPH (Benign prostate Hyperplasia) or enlarged prostate 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

enlarged prostate Need HELP

i am a 58 yr olds. i have not been to a doctor for it yet but i know i have an enlarged prostate. have all the signs. i take
centrum silver 1 am
asprinin 1 am
springvalley vit c 1 am 1 pm
sv saw palmetto
berries 9 am 9 pm
sv vit a 8000i.u. 1 am
sv zinc 50mg 1 am 1 pm
sv vit b-6 100mg 1 am 1 pm
sv super omega
complex 1 am 1 pm
gnc stinging
nettle 500mg 1 am 1 pm
gnc pumkin seed
oil 1000mg 1 am 1 pm
gnc pygeum 500mg 1 am 1 pm
  John P on 2006-09-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Also I smoke a pack of little cigars a day and I drink coffee in the a.m. I like doing both but may have to stop. I also drink soda as I want and cutting them out didn't help much if any.
I have had this problem for the last 5 yrs and am coping with it. The only psa test I had came for an insurance company a couple of years ago and it was a 6 I think. My question is about the arnica 30c. Will taking it let me remove some of the stuff I'm taking now? Will coffee,drinks and smoking harm it's effect? I would like to have some releif with out going to a doctor at this time. I have no back or leg pains other than strains I get from lifting and working hard. I also take apple cider vinigor for that. I have also used beta sitsoral in the past for saw palmetto. It seemed to help somewhat better at first but you would have to increase dose. Saw palmetto extrac doesn't do as good as the berries . Any info anyone can give will be appreciated
John P last decade
Arnica is only a pallative med for this...not a curative med for this problem.

See Archives for same topic.

One medicine that helps a lot of people for this problem is :

Sabal Serrulata (mother tincture)..take 8 to 10 drops in 1/4th glass of water 4 times a day.

Gradually reduce doses per day after you see benefits.

Some posts on this subject have been made by Deoshlok Sharma also here on ABC forum with useful advice.

Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Pankaj Varma
sabal serrulata is saw palmetto. where would one find it in liquid form strong enough to work as you suggest. as posted I am taking 18 solfgel a day but sill field that I need to urinate all the time. just enough to be annoying. anyone other ideas please.
Pankaj I would like to try your message but need more details
John P last decade
Logging in to observe progress.
Joe De Livera last decade
See if you can get 3X potency....which is not far from mother tincture...in terms of potency.

The costant urge to urinate is becoz...the enlarged prostrate gland presses on the urinary tube and causes a blockage / costriction. As a result ..urine is retained in the bladder.

If too much urine is retaiend...there is danger of infection. Symptoms are pain, fever, headache, shivering, sweating etc.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
blockage / *constriction
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Has anyone used Saw Palmetto for an enlarged prostate? I would like to order several different things online, including Saw Palmetto. Any success stories? Suggestions? Thanks.

-- vja4Him
vja4Him last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.