House dust allergy in childrenIs it possible to cure allergies or do we have to get stuck with it for a life time?
My 7 yrs old son has allergy to duste mite (dermatoph.pt), grade 5. Apart from keeping a clean house, and providing good nutrition and spending a lot of time outdoors...is there some cure for this type of allergy for good? The child is othervise healthy and happy. Please help me with your advice. The doctors have scared me with the prospects of asthma and taking some drugs as 'prevention', so I would rather try some less agressive ways in helping my child. I do not know anything about homeopathy and need advise from those who know. Thanks in advance.
Milla on 2006-11-02
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Here are the details:
1. 7 yrs old
4. 28 kg
5. Croatia (South Europe)
6. Mediteranian climate (living on the coast of the Adriatic See)
- Allergic to house dust (D1 Dermatophagoides pt; Grade 5, RAST 60,4 kUl, RIST 133 kUl)
- 10 months ago had an attack: could not breath properly and sound from his lungs was like a whistle, was complaining about throat and chest pain. It lasted a couple of hourse and since then it has never happened again
- last month had a mild cold, and since then is coughing, usually at night -around 4 am he wakes up because of cough.
- He also tends to have a constipation problem (since he was a breastfeeding baby he had a hard stools), but it seems much better now that he is getting older
- If he gets very tired during the day, then at night after he fel asleep he will get a perspiration particulary on his head (his hear gets wet)
8. NON diabetic
9. Does NOT have a specific desire for sweets, salts etc
10. Drinks a lot of water, milk or fruit juices. Does not have a specific problem with thirst.
11. Tongue is normal.
12. BP ? Sorry, I do not know what it is. He does not taking any medicines.
13. Since the blood test showed a high allergy to house dust I am worried about it.(mother). The doctors are talking about asthma and on the last check up they prescribed some pills - as 'prevention'. They said it should be taken every night for the next 6 months.(The pills are called Singular 5 mg). I do not like the idea of giving my son any drugs - when he seems to be in a good health. That is the reason I am writting on this forum - trying to find some other solution to help my son.
14. My son feels well.
15-21. This situation does not affect him, he finds it a bit 'cool' to have some kind of allergy. But he does not understand what the problem is, because he feels well (appart from the above mentioned cough, but it is not causing a lot of problems as it is not happening very often). He is a happy child, playing, running, climbing on the trees...He started going to school in September this year, he is in first grade and doing very well. He is very smart and he easyli does the school tasks. However, emotionaly he does not feel very secure in a new enviroment, but is copping well. Intelectually very strong but emotionaly is not as strong. He is very attached to me, his mother, and his twin brother. Our family situation is good, their father is working and me (mother) is with the kids.
My son is a child that is very much looked after. He does not stand any rude or violent behaviour. He can be very persistant when he wants something and sometimes very stubborn. But as he is getting older he is learning that there must be a compromise and agrement in solving the problems. In short, he is a good and smart boy, and very emotional. And sometimes is just a child. He likes drawing, music, swimming, playing with his brother and the other kids.
22. Does NOT take any medicine.
23. Both parents are in good health, as is his twin brother.
Grandfather(from mother's side) suffered from asthma.
24-25. First grade, Primary school
26. He eats a balanced meals: vegetables, fruits, milk, meat, chease, cereals. Does not like fish, but would eat tuna or fish fingers. Sometimes he would refuse for example a banana but he would eat an apple.
28. He is very well behavied child. However, if he is tired or hungry or sick he will change his behaviour. He tends sometimes to be impatient or angry. A rude word will have a great impact on him, and he will not forget it very soon. He has a great cappability of learning new things, a good concentration; he can spend hours doing something he likes. Also, he likes to get attention from the others and loves communication with other people, adults and children.
28. Sorry, I do not understand the last question.
I hope I explained it all well. If you need some more information let me know.
My question is: is there some way to cure his allergy to house dust. Is it possible? Or do we just have to learn to live with it, forever?
Thank you very much for your help.
Milla last decade
Milla last decade
punjabi795 last decade
znaeem51 last decade
merashah last decade
and doesnot stops even after giving any antiiotic or and syrup. It stops by giving citrizine base cough syrup. Is this a symptoms of asthama? kindly suggest good homeopahty medicine for Him.
PL.NOTE SOME THREE YEARS BACK ALSO HE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM BUT IT WENT OFF AFTER SOME TIME AND NOW IT IS COMING BACK.
ashok jain 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.