ASTHMA - 8-yr old daughterMy 8-years-old daughter has Asthma.
She has allergy to dust, animals fur (horses, dogs, cats) and if she touch them she start to sneeze, cough, and sometimes has rush on the skin. She also has food allergy: strong- to nuts and moderate milk, watermelon, beef, and wheat.
She is using Albuterol inhaler 4 times daily when she has whistled cough and Flovent HFA 110 every morning. She has cough during the night, in the morning, after coming from outside (when it is cold outside), and running. Also, she has the stuffy nose most of time.
I dont want to give her any medication but I dont know how to help her of using homeopathy products. Her condition is getting worse since last year. I am a new fan of homeopathy and asking for help.
student on 2006-11-06
Case Taking Sheet Part 1
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Age: Sex: Built: Occupation:
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums, Hallucinations, Fancies or Illusions.
- Dominant emotions in your temperament ( depressed, angry, shame, jealous, absent mindedness, fickle mindedness, hurry, agreeable, arguing, moody, suspicion, others.. etc )
- Your fears and recurring dreams.
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.)
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act)
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the morning / afternoon / evening / night.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates.
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather.
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather.
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position.
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc.
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
- symptoms before / during / after
- early / late
- scanty / excessive
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
8. What are the various diseases / surgery which you have overcome from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time ( morning, afternoon, evening, night)
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments.
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc.
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
♡ rishimba last decade
2. Fancies, Agreeable, Jealous, Like to think about a certain act
3. Feel worse in the night/morning, in cold and windy days, sharp smell, when nerves.
4. Cravings: sweet. Aversions: Cheese
6. Mother: hypothyroidism. Father: seasonal allergy
8. Croup at 1,5 yr old made her bronchitis weak
9. Tightening in chest
10. Whistling breathing with elevating shoulders
11. Morning/night, cold/windy, motion/fear/ nervous
12. It is worse since last year
student last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.