≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

AlopeciaAlopecia Areata



Similar posts:

Suffering from alopecia areata long time. 7Suffering from alopecia areata please help me 7alopecia areata 1Alopecia areata barbae 1Help for Alopecia Areata 4Dr Joe plzzz help!! Alopecia Areata 15Alopecia Areata! Plzz plzzz plzzz help! 7Doctor recommendation for Alopecia Areata 3alopecia areata 8Alopecia Areata 6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Please Help with Alopecia Areata!!!!

I can't even describe my feeling right now. I'm so depressed, scared and don't know what to do.
I'm 26 years old female, and I had Alopecia Areata 3 years ago. I had a small bald patch, but the hair grew back in a couple of month or so.
A year ago I found bald patch at the same spot. Than a got another one next to it. The two have merged into one big patch. And I got a third one. I still can cover them with my hair, but my hair keeps falling out and the big patch is spreding. I'm scared that very soon I'm not going to be able to cover it anymore. Pleeeeeaaaase!!! Help!!!! It is very traumitizing and hard to deal with!!!
  yaelush on 2006-11-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Today I found 4-th patch right next to the big one. I'm shocked!!!! Pleeease, anybody!! What should I do to stop this??
yaelush last decade
i am a 33 year old female. i have had alopecia aerata for 4 years now. tried so many things. the only thing that has ever help so far were steriod injections in the patches. but it did not stop it all together. the spots seem to come and go. i get the injections every four to six weeks. i went through a phase of about 5 or 6 months that the hair stop falling out. but then it returned.
STEPHANIE A last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.