Extreme gastric problemsDear Fellow Advisors,
I am new to this forum and got introduced through this site through search engines.
I write below my problem and have tried to elaborate the condition in the best possible manner.
I suffer from extreme gastric conditions and looking for a remedy in Homeopathy.
So to start with I have acidity problem and used to treat them with offshelf medicines and used to take Omepresole when it agravates for 3 to 4 days. Now I look forward to a permanent solution for this.
When I say acidity its like extreme heartburn and pinch stomach pain in the early morning hours. If I drink a gulp of water this subsedes. For few months I have been experiences loud flatulence and this is embarassing. I wish to know if there is any cure in Homeopathy to stop flatulence and to rectify my acidity problems.
I would be glad to answer your questions if you have further to understand on the symptoms if I have missed.
I would appreciate your advise in this regard
Ramanramiyer on 2006-11-24
debinthedetails last decade
debinthedetails last decade
♡ gavinimurthy last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
♡ rishimba last decade
The pain certainly not to the extreme and its just that occassionally I have the pain, not regular. I live now in London. Basically its more to do with acid formation in the stomach and I neglected, though I havent done any test. One regular test I did sometime back and it is said everything is normal
Ramanramiyer last decade
There are no specifics for any condition in Homoeopathy, as was suggested above. Calamus root in crude form also contains many psychoactive substances, which is why it has been withdrawn from use and it's availability restricted, in many countries across the world.
Re: your complaint, do you have any other apparently unrelated symptoms which you regularly suffer from? Also, what is your diet like? Do you smoke? etc
JCS2006 last decade
Thanks for your response.
I can't think of any specific symptoms except for a variation in BP sometime back. I was told it was due to excess stress and need some sleep. After that the tests have shown that its normal.
My diet is pure vegetarian and I dont smoke.
Ramanramiyer last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.