High Blood pressureI am a man of 52 years with the following problems. I will be very grateful if any remedy is suggested.
(1) I got blood pressure in 1990 but did not take any medicine. I got a cardiac arrest in May 2000. Angiography was carried out.
(2) Since May 2000 I am taking
Lipitor 20mg, Concor Plus and Aspirine.
(3) My blood pressure is always in the range of 150/90.
(4) Slightly cholestrol/Trig and Homoglobine high. Once Homoglobine was above 19 and theraupatic bleeding was carried out but still homoglobine is high.
(5) I had been a heavy smoker, now I am suffering from short breath and diagnosed as Emphysema.
(6) Sometimes Uric Acid is also high so I feel pain in my leg.
Apparently I look healthy and having no problem and also do not feel myself anything. But when I go for routine checkup all the investigations give the above result.
Grateful to all who reads this and give advice.
tkhan on 2006-11-26
If after reading the information on this link you would like to start on the Arnica therapy you can contact me by posting again on this thread when I will receive an email alert.
♥ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.