AlopeciaMy wife has been affected by alopecia since birth. She has been wearing a wig ever since her child hood. She has very short thin fluffy hair growth on the entire scalp. Very thin eyebrows and eye lashes. Otherwise her general health is good.
There is no history of baldnes in her family.Is there a cure?.
amath on 2006-12-19
- which are the disease her father or grandfather suffered from.
- is there any history of ulcers in her family.
- what are the diseases she has suffered from since her childhood.
- is the loss of hair associated with itching and burning on the scalp.
- what is the general nature of your wife.
♥ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.