≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Fibromyalgia

Dr Reva V- needs help with Fibromyalgia31fibromyalgia1Cure for fibromyalgia1chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia3Fibromyalgia56Fibromyalgia6fibromyalgia1Sameer Vermani and Anyone Else re: fibromyalgia2Fibromyalgia7fibromyalgia2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Migraines and Fibromyalgia (Male, 34)

My husband has a history of headaches:
*Father, undiagnosed - irregular sever headaches, light & sound sensitivity

*Mother, undiagnosed - gets migraine aura; light & sound sensitivity (cluster headaches)

Patient is Male, 34
He has had headaches with increasing severity and frequency

1993, had jaundice and malaria on travel to the Sudan (suffered a few major headaches)

In 2000 in severe car accident, rear ended, resulted in spinal injury, vertebre C4 & C5 are fused.
**Migraines immediately increased in frequency and severity
**Noticed their frequency was influenced by the barometric pressure, both rising and falling pressure directly affects migraine.

Sensitivity to light, sound, and vibration

Started having rebound headaches from medication and diet.
*2005-was removed from meds in the imitrex family, caffine, nightshade family foods, chocolate, cheese, etc.

*2006: diagnosed with fibromyalgia, started osteo-manipulation therapy alone with new prescription regimine.

The migraines have not been corrected. Please Help!
  laydeeb on 2006-12-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I recommend: Bryonia-30 once a week for 3 weeks.

Curare-30 once a day at alternate days for some weeks (except at the day Bryonia is taken)
kuldeep last decade
thank you so much kuldeep, we will try this. take care
laydeeb last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.