eczema remedy needed - doctors (sharma?)please helpI have filled out the form I found many times on this forum. Please let me know if you can help me. I have had eczema my whole life, and I very much desire to cure it.
1. Chris Dresko
2. Age - 27
3. Sex - male
4. Country - USA
5. Climate - northeast, so temperate
6. What is happening? - I have eczema that does not seem to want to be held at bay. Usually very itchy, red, inflamed. Basically all over, head to toe.
7. How do you feel? - I feel very frustrated, wish I didn't have this - ashamed at how the skin looks and embarrassed to have anyone see it.
8. How does this affect you? - it is a very defeating feeling, not knowing why it comes and goes, I feel a frustrating lack of control.
9. How does it feel like? -
10. What comes to your mind? - I would do anything to make it go away; it feels like something in the way from allowing me to be happy
11. One situation that had a big affect on you? - a very serious relationship ending because my girlfriend cheated on me at the point in which I thought she might be the one.
12. How did that feel like? - all my trust was shattered, it has affected me deeply because I feel like that could happen again at any time - very hard to trust in relationships
13. What sensation do you experience in that situation? - lack of understanding how someone could do that to anyone else
14. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand? ???
15. current medicing you are taking - I have used some steroid creams to control the eczema. I have also tried Nat. Mur. about a month and a half ago with a local homeopath
16. family background - Russian heritage; allergies; some heart conditions; alzheimers
17. qualification of patient - don't understand
18. Nature of working - I am a musician, and a music educator (teacher) currently going to school for my Masters degree in music
19. Desire and aversion of food - I usually tend to like more salty foods (chips and salsa) and not as much of any sweets or things of that nature
20. mind behavior - I think the main thing is that I'm a perfectionist and I don't like a lack of control. Anything unresolved in my life takes a large toll, and I tend to suppress emotions when dealing with people for fear of hurting others or telling them what they don't want to hear.
21. aggravation/amelioration - warmth, especially at night tends to bother me most, especially if I start to sweat; also stress affects me the most - summer time, being outside with less clothes on and getting more sun, especially at the beach, seems to help my eczema immensely; two weeks on a family vacation in Hawaii were the best two weeks for my skin that I can remember.
cdresko on 2006-12-30
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.