Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: abdominal scar tissue

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase abdominal scar tissue. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

4 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for abdominal scar tissue:
Calendula Officinalis2

Internal abdominal scar tissue 124

I am a 51 yr. old female who had 3 laprascopies and a hysterectomy when I was 34 and also had my gall bladder removed. I always am in pain around my naval where I might add is the ...
Remedies: Calcarea Fluorata, Arnica Montana, Calendula Officinalis, Chlamydia, Sulphur, Euphorbium, Staphysagria, Colocynthis, Plumbum Metallicum, Staphylococcinum, Graphites, Opium, Nux Vomica, Ascaris, Carbo Vegetabilis, Angelica Atropurpurea, Thiosinaminum, Aloe Socotrina, Aloe vera, Zingiber, Tabacum, Camphora
Started by berta. Last post: 2015-02-11

Abdominal scar tissue 1

My baby 17 month old was firs treated at the age of 10 month for INtussuseption and then after 4 month another surgery was done due to scar ti ssue, is there any wah to reduce the ...
Started by lorton. Last post: 2013-02-21

Abdominal scar tissue 1

Gall bladder removed 1975. always had some scar tissue, but recently has become more visible and bulging. Experiencing some mild pain, like a pressure, also constipation. What to d...
Started by kodiblue1. Last post: 2012-04-06

Internal abdominal scar tissue 3

I have been diagnosed with abdominal scar tissue from several surgeries. I have had several surgeries on the rt side. All tests done have been negative. I am currently on prescr...
Remedies: Silicea, Staphysagria, Calendula Officinalis
Started by debbie p. Last post: 2010-07-17

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.