Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: anal itching

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase anal itching. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for anal itching:

Anal Itching 7

Hi i went for dental (root canal), that time i was used some antibiotic medicine, after my Anal Itching after completing pressure, for 2 to 3 minutes i was using Mother tincture ...
Remedies: Calcarea Fluorata
Started by Srieph. Last post: 2016-07-19

Severe anal itching 9

Hello and thank you. It is quite an embarassing subject, but much more embarassing when you have it. I am in great distress over this and have tried so many things...cremes, suppos...
Remedies: Thuja Occidentalis, Jaborandi (Pilocarpus), Sulphur, Usnea Barbata, Zincum Metallicum
Started by sonja. Last post: 2015-08-04

Anal Itching 7

Hello Guys Can you please recommend me medication for my problem I had troubles with constipation and stress , but slowly constipation has resolved a bit but I have Anal itching ...
Remedies: Origanum vulgare
Started by ginz4uuu. Last post: 2014-10-10

Anal itching 8

im having anal itching since last 2 days.im male 48.stool passage is normal ,no constipation.any medicenes to take.no itching after getting up morning but after stool passage after...
Remedies: Sulphur, Nux Vomica, Aesculus Glabra
Started by andy_65_in. Last post: 2014-03-25

Anal itching after antibiotic 10

Need help: 3 days after finishing Cipro (antibiotic) for a UTI, I started having intense anal itching and redness. Mother was visiting at the time and I was stressed. Mood was and ...
Remedies: Sepia, Rhus Tox, Natrum Muriaticum
Started by jno14. Last post: 2012-11-20

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.