Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: andres

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase andres. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for andres:
Arsenicum Album3

For Andres 82

Hi again, I was hoping you could give me your opinion also about my symptoms because i have been taking the ars alb 6c 2x a day for past week and symptoms havent improved or chan...
Remedies: Sepia, Arsenicum Album, Antimonium Tartaricum, Natrum Muriaticum, Iodium, Aurum Metallicum, Coffea Cruda, Phosphorus, Theridion, Lycopodium Clavatum, Hydrastis Canadensis, Nux Vomica, Argentum Nitricum, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Hypophosphorosa, Kali Phosphoricum
Started by Janey. Last post: 2007-08-27

Dear Dr. Andres 1

I need you help in a case of xiang Sexual Problem at the forum. could you see please. Dr.Mahfooz...
Started by Mahfoozurrehman. Last post: 2007-03-26

To : dr. andres 11

Dear Dr.Andres, My relative 46yrs old man has been suffering from Jaundice since 45days.The serum bilurobin is 20.He has vomitting,no appetite, wt.loos,little bit constipation,cev...
Remedies: Chelidonium Majus, Natrum Sulphuricum, Arsenicum Album, Chininum Muriaticum, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum, Hepar Sulphuris Kalinum
Started by khaled. Last post: 2007-03-19

Andres 1

Hi, Just doing some research. I struggle when the atmospheric pressure shoots up to high high - very bright blue skys but also when the pressure drops. The worst is when the wea...
Remedies: Arsenicum Album
Started by HamishC. Last post: 2007-03-19

Attn:Dr. Andres 2

How useful is SULFANILAMID in azoospermia. Could you give me some reference for my knowledge, in which material medicia it is included please. Dr. Mahfooz...
Remedies: Sepia, X-ray
Started by Mahfoozurrehman. Last post: 2007-02-12

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.