Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - A

Homeopathy Forum Archive: antidepressants

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase antidepressants. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Withdrawls from antidepressants 3

I was wondering how long can it take to recover from antidepressant withdrawl? Can they make your eye blurry, dizziness, queazy, always feeling like something is wrong with you. I ...
Started by pixie_stix. Last post: 2008-10-11

Can I take homeopatics along with antidepressants 1

Do antidepressants antidote the homeopathic remedies? Can I continue taking antidepressants when taking homeopathics and acheve some good results?...
Started by konstance. Last post: 2007-08-05

Do allopathic antidepressants supress action of Silicea 10M 1

Nearly two months ago my homeopath prescribed Silicea 10M to me for my over-anxiety and nervousness.Just 5 days after taking the dose I took some allopathic antidepressants like Mi...
Started by vinay_a. Last post: 2007-01-02

Antidepressants and NOOOO sex drive 1

hi i have a bad chemical imbalance which makes me feel very crazy and fearful and have panic attacks.....i take lexapro 30 mg per day and clonopin 1 mg per day and i feel much bett...
Started by jwalz120002002. Last post: 2006-08-30

Antidepressants that can kill!! 1

19 million Suicides in the pipeline ???. Commonly used modern antidepressants can cause adults as well as children to attempt suicide, a new study says.An 18-month inquiry convened...
Started by walkin. Last post: 2005-08-23

Homeopathy and antidepressants 1

Hi Im fairly new to using homeopathy and would like some info. I currently take the antidepressant mirtazapine which is helping but would like to know if its safe to take a homeopa...
Started by cityallstar78. Last post: 2005-05-24

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.