Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - B

Homeopathy Forum Archive: burps

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase burps. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for burps:
Magnesia Phosphorica2

Acidic Burps for kids 8

Hi , My kids 3 & 7 yrs old getting acidic burps from past one month, They also got cold and cough from last week. I stared giving them Bio combination 25 for acidity 2 pills...
Remedies: Anthrokokali, Kali Phosphoricum
Started by rt15. Last post: 2017-11-14

15 month old wakes screaming and burps 7

Hi .. my 15 month old twin baby boy.. wakes up An hour after being put to sleep and cries for me to pick him...immediately after picking him, he burps.. then again an hour later ...
Remedies: Nux Vomica, Magnesia Phosphorica
Started by Ieffous. Last post: 2017-07-25

Block burps 1

My mother is 64 years old. She has been suffering from 'block burp' problem from approximately more than 2 months. The block some time spans from 10 minutes - 1.5 hrs and...
Remedies: Silicea
Started by RashidMunzur. Last post: 2010-03-08

Kindly help: Loud and long time burps 14

Dear Doctors in the forum, I am in desperate need of help and feel that I have come across the right forum which truly is dedicated in helping all! My mother, 75 years old is goi...
Remedies: Arsenicum Album, Silicea, Magnesia Phosphorica, Natrum Sulphuricum, Natrum Phosphoricum, Calcarea Fluorata, Argentum Metallicum
Started by sks54321. Last post: 2009-12-15

Burps 2

MY mother is suffering from this problems she does it all the time at night her sleep is disturbed by it she has to get up at night every day this happens. She is 52 years of age ...
Started by fuadkhan. Last post: 2007-02-24

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.