Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - C

Homeopathy Forum Archive: calcarea phos

See also:
Calcarea Phosphorica - single homeopathic remedy

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase calcarea phos. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for calcarea phos:
Calcarea Carbonica2
Calcarea Phosphorica2

What is the antidote of calcarea phos 3

hello,about 1 month and 15 days ago i have taken calcarea phos 0/8 .it was a wrong remedy for me.after taking that the provings of calcarea phos is happening on me. so i need to an...
Remedies: Camphora
Started by tusar66. Last post: 2020-12-10

Kreosote 30c and calcarea phos 6x 4

I have a 40lb 3.5 yr old child with tooth decay see picture below. I ordered the following kreosote 30c and calcarea phosphate 6x. How do these medicines work ? What do they tre...
Remedies: Calcarea Phosphorica, Kreosotum, Calcarea Carbonica, Gummi Ammoniacum
Started by momofx. Last post: 2011-08-07

Calcarea phos 6x for fracture 1

Can calcarea phos 6 x be taken by daibetic old people for hand fractures for fast recovery...
Started by simkhan06. Last post: 2011-06-26

Ruta gr 6c and Calcarea Phos 3x 0

Hi, I´m trying to get this products and I live in Honduras, central América. My question is, once I purchase the products, thy´ll need to go throu US Customs or ...
Started by Martin Quan. Last post: 2010-01-13

Calcarea phos 3

My son is 4 months old and it seems that he might be teething. Is it ok to give him calcarea phos? If so, what should be the dose. Also, my daughter is 5 years old and complains p...
Remedies: Calcarea Phosphorica, Calcarea Carbonica, Phosphorus
Started by Bhanu Frueh. Last post: 2006-03-08

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.