Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - R

Homeopathy Forum Archive: root canal infection

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase root canal infection. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for root canal infection:

Long term root canal infection 2

Had a root canal done 15+ years ago on second to last molar upper right. Became infected a few years after at least 10 years ago. Went through a period where it abscessed several t...
Remedies: Silicea, Alumina
Started by ghhubbell. Last post: 2021-10-25

Intermittent Root canal infection /CT Scan pending 1

Hello. I’ve been working w/Dentist and Naturopathic Dr on an ongoing root canal that is mildly infected . I’ve had a sudden Concurrent issue w/My Thyroid also ...
Remedies: Silicea, Alumina
Started by Sarahndipity723. Last post: 2020-06-26

Root canal infection upper jaw 5

I have had dental work done every two three years in the last 20 years. This particular problem is not new and not causing pain but there was a month or two when I felt very uncom...
Remedies: Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis
Started by Zumrad. Last post: 2017-05-05

Root canal infection 2

Hi, I got root canal and capping done 5 months ago. In the last two months or so my gums around my tooth has started turning gray. It's sensitive to touch. I can at times tas...
Started by marya. Last post: 2011-03-16

Periodontal Disease/ Root Canal Infection 2

On my visit to a specialist dental department of Guy's Hospital last Friday I was told I suffered from chronic periodontal disease and ongoing infection of root canal on my fr...
Remedies: Mercurius Vivus, X-ray
Started by klara3005. Last post: 2008-05-26

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.