Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - D

Homeopathy Forum Archive: dyshidrotic eczema

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase dyshidrotic eczema. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Dyshidrotic eczema 4

My dad gets these blisters on his hands during winter from many years. He went to dermatologist and it would get better and would return in next winter. Whereas, then he took homeo...
Started by dhanda01. Last post: 2022-06-25

Dyshidrotic eczema 12

I need help with skin condition i have since april this year. It looks like dyshidrotic eczema. it started with the irritation on right palm, between thumb and index finger and now...
Remedies: Gummi Ammoniacum
Started by celine1. Last post: 2016-08-10

Dyshidrotic eczema cured 8

Hello all, I wanted to share the cure I found for dyshidrotic eczema, I had this for 2 yrs,every time I went to the derm. they prescribed their steroids , it went away for a while...
Remedies: Sulphur
Started by ECZEMA NO MORE. Last post: 2015-05-07

Dyshidrotic Eczema on hands & feet 1

Dear Doctors, My wife (34 Yrs) is suffering from Dyshidrotic Eczema on palm of hands, fingers & soles from her childhood. It is characterized by small blisters, appear on the tips ...
Started by sanjoy_mitra2004. Last post: 2013-04-11

Advice needed for dyshidrotic eczema 4

I am looking for some homeopathic remedies to treat my dyshidrotic eczema. It seems to get worse every year, and last for a longer duration. I want this to go away, and am sick of ...
Started by Turtle1477. Last post: 2011-11-16

Dyshidrotic Eczema on hands 1

Patient ID: Self Sex: Female Age: 30 Nature of work: Desk job Habits: gaming! Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollectio...
Started by Prizma. Last post: 2008-05-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.