Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - P

Homeopathy Forum Archive: painful ear

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase painful ear. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

4 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for painful ear:
Verbascum Thapsus2

Severe painful ear infections 6

My 15 year old son has a painful ear infection Started congestion in nose around13th then right ear and progressed to left. Completely blocked with swollen yellow dried pus. Has...
Remedies: Ferrum Phosphoricum, Kali Muriaticum, Silicea, Natrum Muriaticum, Calcarea Phosphorica
Started by Yorkygirl. Last post: 2021-09-24

Help! 4yr old crying with painful ear 5

Hi my daughter is crying and irritable with thw pain in her ear.i gave Chamomilla 30c 2 doses with 30mins gap then she said her ear is ok....then in the evening, the pain Recurred ...
Remedies: Histaminum muriaticum, Allium Cepa, Verbascum Thapsus
Started by Jane77. Last post: 2017-03-18

12 yr old with painful ear infection 44

hello. My 12 year old son has what the doc described as a rip roaring ear infection in his left ear. He said there is a lot of white pus behind the eardrum and it could rupture. ...
Remedies: Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum, Silicea, Tilia Europoea, Sulphur, Verbascum Thapsus, Calcarea Carbonica, Stramonium, Lycopodium Clavatum, Apis Mellifica, Arsenicum Album, Ocimum Sanctum, Rhus Tox, Arnica Montana, Psorinum
Started by breezy. Last post: 2009-05-14

Painful ear 1

hi im new to this site. my problem is about my ear. since i ride in airplane i felt the pain inside my ear and under my jaw near in glands. i went to the doctor he said ear infecti...
Started by honey19_sweety28. Last post: 2006-03-11

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.