Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - E

Homeopathy Forum Archive: enlarged prostrate

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase enlarged prostrate. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Enlarged prostrate vol 104 cm - dr kadwa, dr murthy etc 106

Hi Doctor, The last week have been suffering from severe paints. I am a 60 years old male. Was not able to pass urine in the night. Went to the Doctor past midnight at 3.30AM. He...
Remedies: Pulsatilla Nigricans, Nux Vomica, Thuja Occidentalis, Belladonna, Mentholum, Cantharis, Conium Maculatum, Staphysagria, Causticum, Rhus Tox, Silicea, Lycopodium Clavatum, Sulphur, Cuprum Metallicum, Methylenum Bichloratum, Selenium, Bryonia, Calendula Officinalis, Capsicum Annuum, Gelsemium Sempervirens, Colocynthis, Cucurbita Pepo Semen, Sabal Serrulata, Zincum Metallicum, Arnica Montana, Gummi Ammoniacum
Started by pimathew. Last post: 2019-02-08

Enlarged prostrate with parkinsons 3

Looking for treatment for dad, 78 yrs old. he has been on Parkinsons medication for past 3 years, went down with Herpes Zoster 3 months back and during this time his mobility reduc...
Started by nitin_deva. Last post: 2017-02-13

Enlarged Prostrate / Cholestrol / uric Acid 7

Hi, I have been diagnosed with enlarged prosrtate and a cortical cyst in left kidney measuring 35mm. I consulted my family physician and he has advised me to take Finast (Finasteri...
Started by shahidr100. Last post: 2012-10-23

Enlarged Prostrate 1

Hello, I am 52 years old and have a slightly enlarged prostrate. I am not taking anything right now but the Prostrate flares, with a burning sensation, and have to go many times t...
Started by MaxLondon. Last post: 2012-03-03

Enlarged prostrate glands 1

kindly suggest me medicines....
Started by unagrawal. Last post: 2010-12-25

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.