Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: height gain

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase height gain. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

16 topics displayed.

Height gain 1

Sir I m indian 22 years old male.Sir my height is 5.5 feet I want to just increase 2 3 inches more in my height can I add 2 3 inches by homeopathic medicine.suggest me medicine and...
Remedies: Alfalfa
Started by Zuberkhan. Last post: 2017-06-14

Height Gain 1

My son has just completed 14 years, physically and mentally he is very active but his physcial growth is very slow, he is just 141.5cms in height with weight 35kgs. I run here and ...
Started by Dharmendra1. Last post: 2016-08-01

Child weight and height gain 0

my son is 3year old but him weight only 10 kg and height only 77cm so please suggest me homeopathy medicine...
Started by manish-naruka. Last post: 2016-04-25

Height gain medicine 0

please reply me ... i gain my height 10-12cm so suggest any homeopethic medicine with how many dose and how many time......
Started by jigs patel. Last post: 2015-09-28

Height Gain 5

Hello, i'm 32 & 5'1' i need to increase my height...is there any hope or can i increase my height by homeopathy? please reply i got to know through some post's ...
Remedies: Symphytum Officinale
Started by @Sonali. Last post: 2014-11-20

Height Gain Dose? 6

hi i just bought bartya carbonia 200 C and Silicea 12x But I dont know how many times I have to take every day ? And when do i have to take this. Yes i got pills for Bartya. ...
Started by k31453. Last post: 2013-06-26

Height gain 0

hey can i increase my height.. pls help me my height is 5'3..pls give me solution for this problem...
Started by vikasrwt. Last post: 2013-04-09

Height gain 0

I m 25 year old girl n my height s 4 10 , plz help me and tell me about the medicines which coukd help me in gaining height 2, 3 inches...
Started by 2009simran. Last post: 2013-04-05

Height gain 24

Can homoeopathy help in boosting hgh hormone production to increase height.. I'm still 16...can something help me increase my height from 5' 4 to 5'8!...
Remedies: Phosphorus, Lilium Tigrinum, Arsenicum Album, Kali Bichromicum, Calcarea Carbonica, Arnica Montana
Started by dbsheta. Last post: 2013-01-25

Seeking height gain medicines 0

hello sir/madam, i sushant kumar of age23 ht 4ft 9inch tall,weight 63 want to gain more 5inches more to my height.plz help me with some medicines to gain it,my bones are already f...
Started by sushant06. Last post: 2012-09-02

Height gain 0

i am a girl and my age is 20 year i want to increase my height by 3-4 inches.please help me[message edited by aishu gupta on Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:35:19 GMT]...
Started by aishu gupta. Last post: 2012-01-20

Height gain 1

Dear sirs This is for my daughter. She is 19 year old and is Just 5'3'. I am about 5'10' and my wife is 5'7'. Can she gain another 2 inches....
Started by aksingh. Last post: 2011-10-29

Height gain at age of 28 1

hi, i m 28 , ma height is 5' and 4' for last 10 years it is not increasing. m taller in family but i wanw gain in ma hieght , will u suggest me medicine for such problem...
Started by brave. Last post: 2009-05-14

Seeking help with height gain 3

Dear Doctor, I am 19 years old male. My height is 5feet 1 inch. My Father is 5'9'' and Mother is 5'1''. I have no medical complications and have a hea...
Started by class65. Last post: 2008-12-16

Height gain 1

i am a 16 year old boy my height is 5feet 6 inches and my weight is 79 kgs hieght of my father is 5feet 8 in and 5 feet 4 in of my mother i want to gain height are there any medici...
Started by vikas143. Last post: 2007-11-17

Height gain 2

Dr. Sahib, I am 36 Yrs old and my height is 156 cms i want to increase my height just by 1 cm. pl. suggest me what to do....
Started by cupidguy. Last post: 2007-09-07

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.