Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - G

Homeopathy Forum Archive: ginko

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase ginko. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for ginko:
Gingko Biloba2

Use of ginko bilabo mother tincture 0

i am 45 Year old..i am feeling tinnitus in my ear.brain weakness.depression etc...homeo doctor prescribed me ginko ....my plate let count is also low ...is ginko is suitable for me...
Started by ibrarraja. Last post: 2017-03-12

Ginko plus ginseng plus avena sative plus bacopa monneirri 1

hi, i want to take ginko biloba, ginseng, avena sativa and bacopa monnieri for mentle health as supplements. can i mix these medicine in one jar and take 15 to 20 drops twice a day...
Started by yasir12345. Last post: 2014-04-06

What is the Recommended dosage of ginko biloba 20ml bottle? 0

What is the Recommended dosage of ginko biloba 20ml bottle? if using for proper blood circulation ?...
Started by waqaspuri. Last post: 2012-08-14

Is there any harm taking Ginko Biloba Supplement 1

My friend is willing to take the following supplement the product contains Ginko Biloba and Ginko Biloba Powder. for following symp. Sym:low concentration. Sym:poor concentratio...
Remedies: Gingko Biloba
Started by waqaspuri. Last post: 2012-02-16

Ginko biloba !!!!! 7

Can anybody tell me about this remedy.... I do not find it in meteria medica in this site or some other site. It is for my brother who had a blood clot in the brain an due to thi...
Remedies: Bellis Perennis, Gingko Biloba
Started by kns_3. Last post: 2007-09-16


I need some information about Ginko remedy. Thanks. Maya...
Started by majaz. Last post: 2003-03-17

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.