Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: height grow

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase height grow. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

7 topics displayed.

Height grow 4

sir, my age is now 21.and my height is 5.3'' i want to increase my height extra 5'' please suggest me which homeopathy forum is best for me.......... thank you...
Started by abhijit8999. Last post: 2015-09-16

Height grow after 21 2

hi everyone , my age is now 21 and i want to grow few inches taller , my parents height is normal , but my father is a little dwarf, i am physically, mentally fit ,and i do gym fro...
Started by pintoo01dec. Last post: 2013-01-23

Height grow 14

I m 24 yrs old girl. My height is 5.3 but i want at least 5.5. My dad's height is 6.0.Not only my dad My all cousins has 5.8-6.0 height. so please help me...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica
Started by qazinafisa. Last post: 2013-01-03

Height grow 1

Dear Sir/Madam i m 31yrs old, i would like to know if there are any chances of me gaining few more inches to my height. if so, then how?...
Started by daniel_jr. Last post: 2012-05-31

Remedy for height grow , 11 years 0

Hello, 1. My daughter is 11 years and has 134 cm 2. We did analyses and cartilages are open and: - ASLO very low ( maybe this is good....) of 1, - alkaline phospotaze 473 and ma...
Started by Juanitabanana. Last post: 2012-05-15

Height grow after puberty 2

I am 28 yrs old is it possible to increase height my any medication. Thanks...
Started by sanjy. Last post: 2011-10-17

Height grow medicine 1

I'm 20 year, i'm just 4'11' I would like to increase my height with the help of homeopathy medicines.So can anyone plz help me with this.......
Remedies: Caladium Seguinum
Started by keerthibhat. Last post: 2009-09-17

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.