Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - G

Homeopathy Forum Archive: gynaecomastia

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase gynaecomastia. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

7 topics displayed.

Gynaecomastia for 3

sir i am a 30 year maleand i have gynaecomastia for the last 12 years on right chest only. it seems to be little glands on it. and painful when pressed hard. please prescribe me th...
Started by admin897. Last post: 2017-04-25

Short height & gynaecomastia 0

i'm male age 25 and my height is 4.14 foot . i stop growing since when i was 16 years. I'm very conscious because of my short height. 4 year back i took homeopathic medi...
Started by ali19. Last post: 2015-08-15

Gynaecomastia 0

I am male 22yrs old.I am having gynaecomastia since i was 12-13.I was suffered from jaundice in 2003 and 2010 respectively.please suggest medicine to get rid of this problem....
Started by ahamed21. Last post: 2014-07-08

Any homeopathic treatment for gynaecomastia 11

my doctor says that there is an accumulation of fat on the chest but its not purely gynaecomastia. still its very problematic. can any homeo doctor suggest a remedy. i have fatty l...
Started by abdullah3376. Last post: 2013-11-24

Gynaecomastia 0

Sir,i am 22 years old.sex I have been suffering fro gynaecomastia. Is there any remedy in homeo? Then plz suggest me....
Started by Asm ismail. Last post: 2013-02-25

Gynaecomastia 0

Hi,i am 22 years old. I am suffering from gynaecomastia for 5 years.i need help.plzz...
Started by Asm ismail. Last post: 2013-02-25

Gynaecomastia 8

I got big nipples in cheast due to maturation. I am suffering from this decease since 7or 8 years........
Remedies: Conium Maculatum, Natrum Phosphoricum, Bryonia
Started by Jitin. Last post: 2012-07-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.