Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: heard

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase heard. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Anyone heard of this 3

Www.healthyfrequencies.net Does anyone have info about this. Believe it is homeopathic but no one got any info on it. What are your views. Take look at website...
Started by Ideal56. Last post: 2020-10-12

Has anyone heard of this? 2

Hi my mom suffers from clinical depression and rosacea. She is 55. She also had two prominent age spots on her face. About 3 weeks ago I got silica gel from the drugstore to see if...
Remedies: Silicea
Started by jwalz120002002. Last post: 2006-07-18

Any one heard from passkey? 6

Has anyone heard from passkey? I wonder if he is back yet....
Started by kairos. Last post: 2005-07-07

Has anybody heard of chrysophan? 2

I was recently reccomended by a friend of a friend from a homeopathic medicine called "acid chrysophan" - I can't seem to find it or any info on it anywhere. He tells me its u...
Remedies: Chrysarobin, Rheum, Senna
Started by ranjit_singh. Last post: 2005-05-07

Has anyone heard of "carsino cinuu" or "carcin zooch?" Cant find in any books et. 15

I was prescribed "carsino Cinuu" or Carcin Zooch , writing hard to read (not sure of spelling. I can't find anything on this remedy. I've been prescribed 200ch 3 pellet...
Remedies: Ignatia Amara, Carcinosinum
Started by justagirl. Last post: 2005-02-10

Anybody heard from Mr Varma? 4

Hi All,call me paranoid and a worry bag..but im a little worreid about Mr Varma...i havnt heard from him..i.e seen a post on my thread in over a day and its not like him Im worried...
Started by naryssa. Last post: 2004-11-19

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.