Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - H

Homeopathy Forum Archive: height issue

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase height issue. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

7 topics displayed.

Height issue 0

sir I am 18 year old male... my height is 5'4 and weight is 48kg .. i an from Gorakhpur India... I want to increase my height so I am taking medicine as suggested by this web...
Started by Ienkiej. Last post: 2018-07-04

Height Issue 1

My age is 21 and height is 5'6. I would like to increase my height by 2-3 inches more. What medicine should i take?...
Started by harshbaid62. Last post: 2016-10-31

Girl height issue 4

Hello Doctor; I am concerned for the height of my daughter; she will be turning 7 this October; but her height is smaller than fellow students; Me is 5 feet 4 inch and my wife is...
Remedies: Phosphorus
Started by hhraja. Last post: 2016-08-05

Height issue of My daughter 1

Hello , My daughter is 1apr 99 born had her periods started when she was 11. She is 5ft , i am 5'4" and my husband is 5'11". All her class mates are taller than her, she...
Started by kdubey. Last post: 2015-05-08

Height issue for a 16 year old male 27

My son is 16 years old with a weight of 54 kg (120 lbs). His height is 5 feet 2 inches and has been so since last 1 year approximately. He has no other medical issues. Father is 5 ...
Remedies: Lycopersicum, Piper Nigrum
Started by Pajmeri. Last post: 2014-06-09

Height issue 0

Sir, I am 18 years old. My height is 4'11 and it isn't increasing despite many exercises and tries. If you could please recommend an effective homeopathic medicine, I...
Started by Macie Khan. Last post: 2013-01-25

Height issue 2

hi i am 4-11 1/2 and i would like to gain some height. the last blood test i had the potentially to grow so i would like to know if there's a way for me to grow ??? please he...
Started by jas454. Last post: 2010-03-02

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.